On 08/26/2010 01:13 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
On 08/25/2010 11:21 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 08/25/2010 10:33 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 08/25/2010 05:52 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Adam Young wrote:
On 08/25/2010 10:41 AM, Adam Young wrote:
On 08/25/2010 07:39 AM, Pavel Zůna wrote:
On 2010-08-24 23:57, Adam Young wrote:
This is a fairly substantial patch that makes use of the hashchange
event to drive the site. It affcets just about all places where
click
events are triggered.

Just started reviewing the patch a few moments ago. Just 2 notes in
advance:

1) It doesn't apply after the <script> eng tag patch, that was
ACKed,
but not pushed yet.

2) I don't want to sound like a nitpicker, but you should do some
tweaking to your text editor. It seems to leave trailing white
spaces
and more importantly, it converts 8 spaces to tabs!

The only edits in details.js are the tab conversions, so there
should
be no conflict with my details patch when you remove them.

Pavel

OK. I think I can deal with both of those issues. I'll repost the
patch after, to have the one for the record on the mailing list, but
also so you can confrium it works with your changes.

removed whitespace
updated the Makefile.am to include add.js
applies on top of recent changes to other files in the directory.

This isn't working for me. I tried both with lite-server and a real
deployment and all I see are the header and the Edit: line (users,
groups, etc). Clicking on the different tabs doesn't seem to do
anything.

rob

That behavior seems to be what happens when the html errors out on
Javascript loads.
The liter server can't hang /ipa/ui...it needs the final slash in the
url.  On my lite server it works with:

http://127.0.0.1:8888/ipa/ui/

Note that this gets the sample data, not the calls to the server.  We
have a workaround for that, that I will submit in a follow on patch.

I found quite a few bugs in the second version of this patch, which I
have fixed here.  I have tested this on both the lite and httpd
servers in my VM and it works.   I suspect I have fixed the error you
were seeing on the httpd server.  But, I will test it on a lab VM as
well.

And...this one has bugs too.
What I found so far:

Add User doesn't work.
Host details goes to list page
Netgroup and Hostgroup Add Another acts like Add and Edit, but with no
primary key.
Group enroll seems to fail silently.

Gonna pull this one until I work out this issues.  This is mostly
based on the routing from page to page, so it is not surprising that
many of the page transitions aren't set right.  Part of the
refactoring I've started is sdesigned to reduce the amount of cut and
past code.

Lost of sand in the machinery on this one, but I managed to get
everything fixed but the group enroll.  The group enroll may not be
broken itself, but the Browser is showing a corrupted user.js file,
which I've seen before.

Ok, seems to work at least as well as before, ACK.

rob
pushed to master