On 10/14/2010 03:30 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Zuna wrote:
There was no default value set even though we were using config.get and
it was throwing exceptions if someone deleted one of the related config
values.

Pavel

Is this needed since get_ipa_config() will always return something for
time and search limits?

rob

Yes, because get_ipa_config will return defaults for time and search limits only when the whole ipaConfig entry isn't found.

I reworked the patch, so that defaults are always returned by get_ipa_config, but I left changes from the previous version, because it doesn't hurt anything and is a (very little) bit safer.

New version attached.

Pavel