Jakub Hrozek wrote:

Uses a new subclass IPAOptionParser in scripts instead of OptionParser
from the standard python library. IPAOptionParser uses its own IPAOption
class to store options, which adds a new 'sensitive' attribute.

This is a good start and does what I requested, I just wasn't clear enough in the request.

I think we should log the interactive data as well.

This patch is fine as-is so I'll give you a choice:

1. You can update this patch and log those things that will be queried if not provided on the CLI.

2. I can ACK and push this and we can open a new ticket for additional enhancements.