Jan Zelený wrote:
Since some LDAP attributes have their cli_name value defined,
so they can be more user friendly, it can be difficult for user to find
out which attributes do the parameteres given to CLI really represent.
This patch provides new command, which will take another IPA command as
and argument and display attributes which given command takes and what
LDAP attributes are they mapped to.

When reviewing, please pay attention to line 39 of the patch (detection of the
'webui' in param.excludes). I think this is the right approach, but I'm not
100% sure.

Thanks
Jan

nack.

The argument should be a Str, not Bytes.

This will blow up as expected in the FIXME if an unknown command is passed in.

ipa show-mappings user-show returns just 'rights'

Should it take a second arg or an option to lookup a specific attribute/option pair?