Jakub Hrozek wrote:

On 02/18/2011 05:19 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Right before rc1 I discovered a problem in ipa-replica-prepare. It was
crashign when trying to generate the SSL certificates. The first time it
failed on nss_shutdown() claiming that NSS wasn't initialized. The
second time because some object was still in use.

I tracked this down to a change that enables replication. This happens
using an SSL connection to the server. I'm thinking this is some
interaction the openldap NSS connection.

The fix is to use an ldapi connection instead.

ticket 965

rob

Ack

pushed to master