On 02/19/2011 10:33 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:09:21 -0500
Adam Young<ayo...@redhat.com>  wrote:

Here's a rough hack.  It follows the steps  in the test script. I
tested it out and it works.
Truly  a hack :)

Yeah, I really just wanted something to make sure that SUDO was working for me, that was reproducable. Long term, SSSD should be the solution, and in the medium term (2.1) it should go into ipa-client-install.

That said, I think it shows pretty clearly where the config values come from and where they need to go.

But yeah, its a hack.

Just one thing, do not change rc.local, it's wrong, if you really need
to set the NIS domain (what for ?) then you set it like this:
NISDOMAIN=example.com
in /etc/sysconfig.network