Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 8.6.2011 16:56, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 18.5.2011 17:21, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Make data type of certificates more obvious/predictable internally.

For the most part certificates will be treated as being in DER format.
When we load a certificate we will generally accept it in any format
but
will convert it to DER before proceeding in normalize_certificate().

This also re-arranges a bit of code to pull some certificate-specific
functions out of ipalib/plugins/service.py into ipalib/x509.py.

This also tries to use variable names to indicate what format the
certificate is in at any given point:

dercert: DER
cert: PEM
nsscert: a python-nss Certificate object
rawcert: unknown format

ticket 32

rob

NACK

lint fails with:

ipalib/plugins/host.py:380: [E0602, host_add.pre_callback] Undefined
variable 'normalize_certificate'
ipalib/plugins/host.py:381: [E0602, host_add.pre_callback] Undefined
variable 'verify_cert_subject'

Honza

Needed to be re-based with changes to 779.

rob

ACK

Honza

pushed to master and ipa-2-0