On 02/28/2012 03:19 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 2/23/2012 9:39 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Attaching patch

On 02/23/2012 04:34 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Patch description:

When editable combobox had only one option and input field was cleared,
the option couldn't be selected if it was selected before.

This patch adds click handler to option elements. The handler calls
select_on_change.

When different option is selected select_on_change is executed twice. To
avoid duplicate call of value_changed an open state of option area is
checked. In first pass the area will be closed so it won't be executed
in second. When selected option is clicked, only onclick handler is
processed.

This patch assumes that select event will be processed before click
event.

ACK.

Pushed to master, ipa-2-2.

Last time there was a problem with test automation using Sahi. Hopefully
this trick with double execution will fix it.

You are talking about not being able to select value or search for a new in a expanded combobox, right?

I'm not sure if this is connected with this problem. Sometimes, when I'm developing (I'm using mostly chromium, in FF it seems OK), I run into this problem. So far I didn't found out what is the exact cause.

--
Petr Vobornik