Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Hi,

this patch avoids reconfiguring SELinux if required variable is already
enabled. This would save you couple minutes on re-run of
ipa-adtrust-install.

No ticket for it yet and the patch might wait until 3.0.1 but
"I had enogh patience" :)

I think we need a set of generic set/unset functions. I got a patch nacked for the same reason :-(

It gets a little complex because we need to save or restore the current state as well and only attempt the setsebool if the state actually changed, and if we do end up calling setsebool, execute it only once if possible.

My ticket is 2934 if you want to reference it.

thanks