Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 10.1.2013 05:56, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

Patch 91 removes module ipapython.compat. The code that uses it doesn't
work with ancient Python versions anyway, so there's no need to keep it
around.

Patch 92 adds support for automatic generation of RFC 6594 SSHFP DNS
records to ipa-client-install and host plugin, as described in
<http://freeipa.org/page/V3/RFC_6594_SSHFP_DNS_records>. Note that
<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2642#comment:7> still applies.

Honza

Self-NACK, forgot to actually remove ipapython/compat.py in the first
patch. Also removed an unnecessary try block from the second patch.

Honza

These look good. I'm a little concerned about the magic numbers in the SSHFP code. I know these come from the RFCs. Can you add a comment there so future developers know where the values for key type and fingerprint type come from?