Hi,

On 5.2.2013 18:02, Petr Viktorin wrote:
CIDict, our case-insensitive dictionary, inherits from dict but did not
reimplement the full dict interface. Calling the missing methods
silently invoked case-sensitive behavior. Our code seems to avoid that,
but it's a bit of a minefield for new development.

Patch 119 adds the missing dict methods (except
view{items,keys,values}(), which now raise errors), and adds tests.

Can you please also add the (obj, **kwargs) and (**kwargs) variants of __init__ and update?

Patches 117-118 modernize the testsuite a bit (these have been sitting
in my queue for a while, I think now is a good time to submit them):
The first one moves some old tests from the main code tree to tests/.
(The adtrust_install test wasn't run before, this move makes nose notice
it).
The second converts CIDict's unittest-based suite to nose.

Honza