Hi,

On 18.2.2013 22:00, Rob Crittenden wrote:
An objectclass and attribute are not being added on upgrades. Missing
these causes the UI to not work.

I also noticed a typo in the ordering of a number of the trust
attributes so fix those as well.

rob

The patch looks good, but I think errors like this will pop up from time to time, because we have to maintain the same thing in two places - the installation LDIFs and update files. Maybe we should start thinking about merging these two somehow, e.g. using the LDIFs for both installation and updates, with directives for the updater in specially formatted comments.

Honza