Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Add new LDAP container to store the list of domains associated with IPA
realm.
Add two new ipa commands (ipa realmdomains-show and ipa
realmdomains-mod) to allow manipulation of the list of realm domains.
Unit test file covering these new commands was added.

ACK, works perfectly.

We need to decide on the questions still open in the
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V3/Realm_Domains but the decision should not
prevent this work from being committed.
Committed to master along with a one-liner that limits ipasam to look
only at $SUFFIX with base scope when searching for its own domain name
as now we use domainRelatedObject in two different places and previous
subtree search now gives too wide answer.

Pushed patch (and 1-liner to ipa-3-1)