On 03/07/2013 02:00 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
When multiple servers are passed via --server option, ipadiscovery
module changed its order. Make sure that we preserve it.

Also make sure that user is always warned when a tested server is
not available as then the server will be excluded from the fixed
server list.

The message doesn't actually say that the server will be removed. It would be nice if it did.

Otherwise, ACK.

------

When working on this ticket I was thinking - do we make the right thing we
deliberately remove a server from user-provided server list just because we
cannot connect to it at the moment if discovery? It may just be temporarily
down or something.

Maybe we should preserve the original --server list in this case and use this
list when writing krb5.conf or sssd.conf. Of course, for ipa-join or other
active configuration commands we would have to use only the valid servers so
that the we do not hit the server that is currently down.

Martin

Good point, this deserves a ticket.

--
PetrĀ³