On 05/31/2013 12:25 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
On 05/29/2013 03:24 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Hello,

This patch addresses tickethttps://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3636

I edited your patch to use newly introduced prompt_param method as agreed in my patches 53-55 thread.

The functional part itself looks good, the tests though, are dependent on the environment. The particular code branch of tests that is being executed depends on the fact whether any trust is estabilished on that
particular FreeIPA instance the test suite is being run on.

I suggest you create a mock trust LDAP entry as in my patch 57 that has been just pushed to master, and test both cases (whether the interactive prompt behaves correctly both with the trust estabilished
and without it).

Maybe we should move the setUpClass/tearDownClass logic to tests/util.py to avoid code duplication.

Attaching the updated patch (apply on top of tbabej-55-3).

Tomas