On 06/04/2013 01:29 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
On 06/03/2013 02:58 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 06/03/2013 02:43 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

this patch fixes the installation problems on master on F19 with krb5
packages
= 1.11.2-6

Tomas
1) Leaving cache_desc open:

+        (cache_desc, cache_path) = tempfile.mkstemp(prefix='krbcc')
+        os.environ['KRB5CCNAME'] = cache_path

Why do we keep the descriptor open and close it at the and of the
installation?
Can we close it right after tempfile.mkstemp? I think we do it this
way in
other places in installation.

2) What about other installers where we handle Kerberos auth, like
ipa-{replica,dns,ca}-install?

A common function, other shared means, of handling KRB5CCNAME may be
appropriate to avoid duplicating code too much.

Martin
I moved the code responsible to PrivateCCache class, both for
readability and conciseness.

Private ccache now used in replica,dns and ca the installers. I managed
to reproduce the error only with
dns-install though(fails on adding the service principal), but having a
private ccache for the installer should not hurt.

Ipa-adtrust-install requires the admin ticket, so there shouldn't be an
issue.

Tomas

Shouldn't the context manager restore os.environ['KRB5CCNAME'] on exit?

Two nitpicks:

ipaserver/install/installutils.py: new blank line at EOF

For most context managers I prefer @contextlib.contextmanager rather than writing out the class, it makes them shorter and easier to read.

--
PetrĀ³