On 22.8.2013 09:46, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 08/16/2013 07:13 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 07/30/2013 05:47 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,
This patch implements the first batch of integration tests for CA-less
intallation. Tests from http://www.freeipa.org/page/V3/CA-less_install
up to "IPA server install with missing DS PKCS#12 password" are
included.

Running this already takes an hour in the lab I use, so I decided to
split the patch up and post the first part for review now.

The two tests for revoked certificates fail. This is expected as we
don't handle revoked certs yet.

Continuing, this patch includes all tests except the ones for UI
(pvoborni's patch 443) and certinstall (I'll review jcholast's fixes
first).
See commit message for details.

Here is the completed patch, with all test except the Web UI ones.

>- The following case is omitted as it is invalid:
>  - Verify that IPA client install does not configure certmonger

Instead of making a note in the commit, I would prefer if you deleted the test case. There's no need to keep it if it's invalid, right?

Honza