On Mon, 07 Oct 2013, Sumit Bose wrote:
Hi,

this issue was found by Steeve, he tried to validate a trust manually
from AD and was repeatedly ask for the admin password without any
progress. It turned out that the ipaNTHash was not set through the
MagicRegen mechanism and samba always returned NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD.

This patch should fix it. I attached a patch for 3.0 as well because the
touched file was renamed.
I remember sending fix for similar bug last winter albeit the fix was
different. Your fix is correct, ACK, but I wonder what happened to my
patch because I can't seem to find it...

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy