On Thu, 17 Apr 2014, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 20:30 +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 04/17/2014 07:11 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
> Hello,
> While working on the trust permissions I found a typo in the
> 'ipanttrustauthoutgoing' attribute in default_attributes. Here is a fix.

I think the right question to ask - do we want to have
ipanttrustauth{incoming,outgoing} in default attributes?

I do not think so. It is supposed to hold a secret for the trust, I do not
think you want it displayed on your terminal by default - even if you have a
right to display it.

Yep, should not be returned by default to any command line utility.
Agreed. I wanted to remove it too the other day but forgot to file a
ticket.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy