On Fri, 02 May 2014, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 03:59:01PM +0200, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

* patch 180 fixes incorrect hostname usage when connecting to legacy clients
* patch 181 sets up SSSD in debug_level 7 by default
* patch 182 does the same, but on the legacy clients

--
Tomas Babej
Associate Software Engineer | Red Hat | Identity Management

ACK to the general intent of debug_level by default. Have you considered
using the python ConfigAPI sssd has to change the sections rather than
running a sed script?
I agree.

The patchset in current form does work fine for me in the tests.
However, I'd rather wait for a new revision which incorporates changes
requested by the Jakub.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy