On 10/21/2014 09:12 AM, Thorsten Scherf wrote:
Just realized that I sent the email without body. Mea culpa. Here we go:

Fix entry_attr case to make migrate-ds work again

Migration of a OpenLDAP based directory to FreeIPA with some objectclasses
removed failed because of --user-ignore-attribute didn't work. Fixed
that by
making LDAPEntry object entry_attry lowercased.