On 30/06/15 17:31, Gabe Alford wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com <mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 16/06/15 16:58, Gabe Alford wrote:
    I know you guys are busy. Bump for review.

    Thanks,

    Gabe

    On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Gabe Alford
    <redhatri...@gmail.com <mailto:redhatri...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hello,

        Fix for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3809

        Thanks,

        Gabe

    I'm getting certificate on server without extra '\n' at the end.

    So certificate files are not the same.

I assume you did a diff of the server /etc/ipa/ca.crt and the client /etc/ipa/ca.crt, right? Did you setup a server and then connect a client (just wonder what your steps were so that I can also reproduce)?

Yes. I did that.

I will retest it today.

-- Martin Basti

--