On 05/10/15 09:00, Martin Babinsky wrote:
These patches implement the plumbing required to properly support
canonicalization of Kerberos principals (
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3864).

Setting multiple principal aliases on hosts/services is beyond the scope
of this patchset and should be done after these patches are pushed.

I will try to send some tests for the patches later this week.

Please review the hell out of them.

LGTM, I do not see any issue at quick visual inspection.
What about the performance regression with the indexes ? Is that bug fixed in 389ds ?

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York