Sorry, we cannot push this patch because I realize that it breaks API compatibility.

The proper fix is add this code to find method (not tested)

    def get_options(self):
        for option in super(user_find, self).get_options():
            if option.name == "nsaccountlock":
                flags = set(option.flags)
                flags.remove("no_option")
                option = option.clone(flags=flags)
            yield option

But I do not like too much this code, we plan to do some ipalib refactoring in IPA 4.4, so we can do there bigger changes and solve this issue in nicer way. If you don't mind, I would postpone this to IPA 4.4, instead of hacking the framework

Martin