On 12/03/2015 03:11 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 01.12.2015 12:19, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 23.11.2015 15:47, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Mon, 2015-11-23 at 15:37 +0100, Jan Cholasta wrote:

Ad alternative is to add the host to ipaservers before the checks are
done and remove it again if any of them fail.

Too error prone, I am ok with the current way in your patches
until/unless I can think of a fail safe way. :-)

Updated patches attached. Note that 520 should be applied between 509
and 510.

Functional ACK

Simo, do you want to review the ACIs or other things it the patches? Or can the patches be pushed?
--
Petr Vobornik