On 01.06.2016 06:04, Martin Basti wrote:

On 31.05.2016 09:41, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
On 05/30/2016 02:12 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 28.5.2016 15:59, Martin Basti wrote:
On 27.05.2016 14:52, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:

Is possible to remove timeout completely as it used to be before?

Even if this timeout is exceeded, command continue in execution and it just
doesnt print result to user
I agree with Martin. The timeout is pointless, please remove it or set it to
2^31 or so.

The documentation does not clearly state what happens in the corner cases of this setting. However, by looking at the source code, I'm guessing that 0 is the default value which would eventually point to the Apache TimeOut and negative values seem just wrong for them here. They are converting it with atoi(), so I propose to set this to 2^31-1.

Please put your findings to the ticket, patch LGTM I will test it today.

Martin^2

ACK
Pushed to master: 12d8a0cf22a271ff41e02f4bcf862877dd680ae5