Hi,

On 12.6.2016 17:31, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/09/2016 08:12 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
These patches expand `server_del` to a full fledged IPA master killer in
domain level 1.

Due to 'server uninstallation removed master from topology' use case,
the individual steps are not in the same order as in the original code
to facilitate self-removal from topology without introducing an array of
permissions for master to remove itself.

I had no opportunity to test out the CI test suite because of technical
problems so it would be nice if our upstream QE could give it a spin and
report errors.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Manage_replication_topology_4_4

Attaching rebased patches and bumping for review.

Please note that they depend on 'Server Roles v2' patchset.

Patch 0153:

Should be an ipaserver module, unless it is required on clients as well, in which case it should be an ipalib module.

Patch 0154: LGTM

Patch 0155:

In LDAPDelete subclasses, the primary key argument is multivalue, so I'm guessing your post_callback won't work correctly.

Also, since this is *server*-del, s/master/server/ where applicable.

Patch 0156: LGTM

Patch 0157:

This looks suspicious:

+    result = server_del_cmd(hostname, version=api_version, **options)

Version is automatically filled in in Command.__call__(), why do you add it manually here?

Patch 0158: LGTM

Honza