On 06/17/2016 07:45 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 16.6.2016 17:33, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hello,

This patch removes most sys.exits() from installer modules and scripts and
replaces them with ScriptError. I only left sys.exits at places where the user
decides yes/no on continuation of the script.
I wonder if yes/no should be replaced with KeyboardInterrupt or some other
exception, too...

I'm not sure, it seems more clear to just really exit if the user desires it and it's what we say we'll do (with possible cleanup beforehand). Do you think we could benefit somehow by raising an exception here?