On 06/30/2016 04:12 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi Lenka,

The changes in test_trust.py are fine.
As for tasks.py:
1. I'd rename sync_time_hostname to just sync_time and
2. I would start ntpd again in the same method: it's no good to keep
this thing in mind each time you call it.

If you start ntpd again you may de-sync AD DC and IPA master again when there is substantial time difference between them (as is usually the case). It is best to left ntpd stopped and even disable it afterwards.

Besides, I would split the changes into 2 patches: one for tasks.py and
other for test_trust.py