On 28/06/16 20:08, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/24/2016 09:52 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
Hi list,

I am furiously working on tickets related to the proper support and API
for managing kerberos principal aliases for hosts, users, and
services[1-5].

To better track and comment on my progress, I have forked freeipa on git
and created a branch for you to test and review. The link is here:

https://github.com/martbab/freeipa/tree/krb5-principal-aliases

Please be aware that I may force-push into the branch without warning
when fixing issues we will discover during testing/review.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Kerberos_principal_aliases
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3864
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3961
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/1365
[5] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5413

Based on Jan's suggestions I have reworked the code substantially and
force-pushed it into the github branch. Please review.

Hello!

I have gone through the code and tested the functionality in basic use cases (server-install, upgrade, replica-install, adding/removing principals, getting ticket with alias, ...). Code looks good to me and everything* seems to work smoothly.

condACK, if Pavel or Petr^1 (or anyone else who tried this) don't report any issue really soon.

*except for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6017

--
David Kupka