On ke, 12 loka 2016, rajat gupta wrote:
Hi,

thank you for answering.

I this case i need to create multiple group in AD side. like user1  have
only "server1.example.com" and "server2.example.com" access and some other
user have some other server access. Then only the my  HBAC
rule will be implemented to particular  group  and every time i need to add
user in  AD side on particular group if I want to give some other server
access to user. And i don't want do like this.
It is up to you what you want to implement. The means are all there. But
read my responses on the freeipa-users@ to understand why we implemented
it this way.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy