All the patches from this thread were converted into github pull requests:
[1]: https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/224
[2]: https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/225

On 11/09/2016 04:43 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 10/25/2016 10:24 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Integration part of the tests is ready. 2 tests:

1. Adds a cert to idoverride of a windows user
2. sssd part - looks up user by his certificate using dbus-sssd

Second and third dbus call are executed as a string insted of as array
of strings because it just does not work otherwise. Some quote
escaping gets screwed probably, but the system returns "Error
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownInterface: Unknown interface" if the
command is executed using the standard array-based approach

The run looks like this:

bash-4.3$ ipa-run-tests test_integration/test_idviews.py --pdb
WARNING: Couldn't write lextab module 'pycparser.lextab'. [Errno 13]
Permission denied: 'lextab.py'
WARNING: yacc table file version is out of date
WARNING: Couldn't create 'pycparser.yacctab'. [Errno 13] Permission
denied: 'yacctab.py'
platform linux2 -- Python 2.7.11, pytest-2.9.2, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1
rootdir: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipatests, inifile: pytest.ini
plugins: sourceorder-0.5, multihost-1.0
collected 2 items

test_integration/test_idviews.py ..

================================ 2 passed in 948.44 seconds