Title: #448: Tests: Basic coverage with tree root domain

gkaihorodova commented:
"""
Thank you for explanation and tips. I noticed it as well and I agree that it
(and not only that) worth refactoring. Yes, my PR is more or less copy-paste,
because I was following existing pattern in the code.
Also I think PR can be pushed and at the same time feel free to open
ticket/request or whatever is more suitable for refactoring  task and signed it
to me.
Please, don t be grieve, it makes me sad

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/448#issuecomment-278961376