On 03/14/2017 03:14 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 14.03.2017 14:56, Luc de Louw wrote:
My 3 cents...

"Please note that FIPS 140-2 support may not work on some platforms"

-> Does is work in Fedora? Should be worth mention it so people are
more encouraged to test it in Fedora before its getting to RHEL 7.4

Thanks,

Luc
We cannot guarantee that FIPS mode will work with fedora, any package
update may break it.
Fedora itself is not capable of running in FIPS mode so there's no point adding it there.