Title: #735: automount install: do not wait for sssd restart on uninstallation

rcritten commented:
"""
I guess I have more issues with the commit message than the patch content. What
would you suggest ensure that sssd is up? A typical user wouldn't notice until
an nss lookup failed which likely means a login was rejected. The wait for
restart was there to ensure, in interactive sessions at least, that
unconfiguring automount didn't hose the system.

To me is another example of how wrong it is to require a ticket to initialize
an API.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/735#issuecomment-297420281