Hi,

At the risk of smelling like a thread hijack; I’m experiencing the same issue
on one server (Fedora 25), but on all others it’s fine. I don’t think this is a
‘normal’ issue that should be ‘fixed’ by restarting named-pkcs11 all the time.
I tend to check for known issues (and solutions) on this issue from time to
time, but there doesn’t seem to be a standard issue with a standard solution
for this case (yet?).

I suppose the FreeIPA team would like a ticket, some logs, maybe some core
dumps or gdb outputs, but I’d create my own message thread or ticket and not
bother you here ;-)

Regards,
John