Jose Alvarez R. wrote:
> Hi Rob
>
> Thanks for your response
>
> No, there is nothing after this line in the output neither in
> /var/log/ipaclient-install.log
>
> This is my /var/log/ipaclient-install.log

[snip]

Ok. The very next line is the execution of the enrollment using
ipa-join. I guess the logging was limited back in 2.x.

So a brute force way of seeing what is happening would be to use strace
like:

# strace -s 1024 -fF -o /tmp/strace.out ipa-client-install

gzip up strace.out and feel free to send it to me directly and I'll try
to figure out what is going on.

You may want to look in /var/log/httpd/error_log on the IPA Master it is
enrolling against to see if anything is logged on that side. What could
be useful to know.

rob