On 08/08/2017 02:03 PM, Gustavo Berman via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Pavel,
Thanks for the help, that solved the problem. Now I can access the web ui.
I'm glad that it works again.
The upgrade took place yesterday and it was a release upgrade from rhel 7.3 (last update was last week) to rhel 7.4 (so we had a lot of package updates):

Thank you for info. I have one additional question: What was the first y-version of RHEL 7 you used?

ID | Command line | Date and time | Action(s) | Altered
35 | update | 2017-08-07 09:07 | E, I, O, U | 470 EE

Acording to yum history info, this are the ipa packages that where updated:
    Obsoleted ipa-admintools-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7.noarch @rhel7
    Updated ipa-client-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7.x86_64 @rhel7
    Obsoleting ipa-client-4.5.0-21.el7.x86_64 @rhel7
    Updated ipa-client-common-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7.noarch @rhel7