Hey Rob,

You may recall earlier when I said that we wound up pulling an expired cert on
one of our staging IPA replicas after updating the xmlrpc_server variable to
point to a different host.  It's not clear to us how best to fix that cert
(although I suppose we could roll back time on the box), so we're wondering if
we can update the certificate using openssl and then adding the entry using
something like this:

certutil -A -d /etc/httpd/alias -n 'ipaCert'  -t u,u,u -a -i
/root/renew/new_ipaCert.crt

Thoughts? We don't need to go this route but we're gaming out
recovery/alternate solutions in the event our efforts to fix prod fail.

I'm on IRC now if responses there would be faster or easier for you.

thx,