07.02.2018, 22:20, "Rob Crittenden" <rcrit...@redhat.com>:
> Николай Савельев via FreeIPA-users wrote:
>>  Hi.
>>  I have freeipa with AD trust.
>>  I want to setup Nextcloud with ipa and ad users.
>>  Ldap in cn=compat,dc=dom,dc=lan doesnt have memberOf atribute.
>>  I setup ipsilon (https://ipsilon-project.org/) for SSO and SAML
>> autentification.
>>  Autentification with login and password works
>>  But i have local domain for ipsilon and nextcloud and kerberos DOM.LAN and
>> internet domain domain.ru
>>  So, when I go to nextcloud with my kerberos tiket, i get 500 internal error.
>>
>>  Maybe anybody knows how correct this mistake?
>
> Is there an option to use uniqueMember for groups instead in nextcloud?
> That should be available in cn=compat.
>
> As for the 500 error there isn't enough information on where that was
> thrown. I assume that on that machine there should be additional logging
> explaining the failure.
>
> rob

How I can use uniqueMember, if nextcloud says: "The group box was disabled,
because the LDAP / AD server does not support memberOf."?

And I  found strange thing - if i use ldapsearch for some user in compat tree,
there appears second user with same uid!
ldapsearch give 2 users!
Also if I open IPA user in web UI, in compat tree appers 2 users whith same uid.
Autentification via ldap (e.g openfire or nextcloud) doesn't work
Its a bug&

--
С уважением, Николай.