Hey All,

Noticed something and I'm wondering if I'm reading this right since the two commands below don't seem to behave in an equivalent manner. Should the first ipa automountmap-add-indirect below create the 'sub' key under map 'auto.share' or under map 'auto.man'?

  Create an indirect map with auto.share as a submount:
ipa automountmap-add-indirect baltimore --parentmap=auto.share --mount=sub auto.man

    This is equivalent to:

    ipa automountmap-add-indirect baltimore --mount=/man auto.man
ipa automountkey-add baltimore auto.man --key=sub --info="-fstype=autofs ldap:auto.share"

--
Cheers,
Tom K.