Hi

I’m on centos 7 and I just did a yum update and I see:
 389-ds-base                                 x86_64
1.3.6.1-26.el7_4                                updates                     1.7
 389-ds-base-libs                            x86_64
1.3.6.1-26.el7_4                                updates                     681

I updated and tried ipa user-mod perq --addattr "edupersontargetedid=value”
again but with the same results, so it looks like I need the same version.

Any idea when it will be released for Centos 7?

Regards
Per