Hi,

Duncan Colhoun via FreeIPA-users <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
writes:

> Can I get some feedback on the overall experience setting up and
> running Free-IPA. I am looking at implementing Free-IPA to
> enhance/replace an OpenLDAP environment.

I'm running a small FreeIPA (2 servers) installation in a family
network. Install is easy, administration is also easy. I'm really happy
with SSO and CA for internal SSL servers.

Be prepared to read the Red Hat manuals and when problems show up, don't
hesitate to ask here. I found most fixes in the archive, but reading
this lists helped too. The developers are really helpful and friendly.

> So please share any horror/success stories.

I'm not comfortable resolving replication conflicts, but they really are
exceptional events.

Jochen

--
This space is intentionally left blank.