How do I report a suspected Bug against sssd?
I have a problem with sssd 1.14 1.15 1.16 but not 1.13.

The problem is with small tree of files that is created on
/tmp/adcli-krb5-XXXXX  every 5 minutes.
The problem might be connected to adcli 0.8.1 and not 0.7.5

Thanks in advance,
Avigdor Finkelstein

Best Regards,
Avigdor