Hello,

I have IPA cluster with several nodes and I have a problem installing there
another replica with CA enabled. If I want to add CA role to one of the
nodes:

[root@ipa01:~] ipa-ca-install -w SECRET
Directory Manager (existing master) password:

Run connection check to master
Connection check OK
Configuring certificate server (pki-tomcatd). Estimated time: 3 minutes
  [1/25]: creating certificate server db
  [2/25]: setting up initial replication
Starting replication, please wait until this has completed.
Update in progress, 953 seconds elapsed
Update succeeded

  [3/25]: creating installation admin user
  [4/25]: configuring certificate server instance
ipa.ipaserver.install.cainstance.CAInstance: CRITICAL Failed to configure
CA instance: Command '/usr/sbin/pkispawn -s CA -f /mnt/tmp/tmpXXXXXX'
returned non-zero exit status 1
ipa.ipaserver.install.cainstance.CAInstance: CRITICAL See the installation
logs and the following files/directories for more information:
ipa.ipaserver.install.cainstance.CAInstance: CRITICAL
 /var/log/pki/pki-tomcat
  [error] RuntimeError: CA configuration failed.

Your system may be partly configured.
Run /usr/sbin/ipa-server-install --uninstall to clean up.

CA configuration failed.

In the log file, the only error I see is

WARNING: The 'pki_ssl_server_nickname' in [CA] has been deprecated. Use
'pki_sslserver_nickname' instead.
WARNING: The 'pki_ssl_server_subject_dn' in [CA] has been deprecated. Use
'pki_sslserver_subject_dn' instead.
ERROR:  Unable to access security domain: 503 Server Error: Service
Unavailable

Where should I dig?

--

With best regards,
Andrey Bondarenkomail:me@andreybondarenko.comhttps://andreybondarenko.com

7758 40AC 88CC 96C9 0C9A 9EE4 3B72 547B 7538 D41B