On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 23:22, Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users <
freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

> As part of a larger IPA "health" checker and driven largely by necessity
> I have the beginning of a certificate checking tool available at
> https://github.com/rcritten/checkcerts
>
> It works for me in IPA 4.5.4, IPA 4.6.0 and IPA master (basically 4.7+
> patches). YMMV.

I ran this on CentOS 7.5 with IPA 4.5.0 and it worked for me - I've sent
the output to Rob.

I got one error that I don't know how to fix -

Unknown certmonger ids: 20170919231606

What's the process for either removing or making it known?

Cheers
L.

---
Kathi Weeks, *The Problem with Work: Feminism, Marxism, Antiwork Politics
and Postwork Imaginaries*
<https://www.dukeupress.edu/The-Problem-with-Work/>