Van: Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Antwoord-naar: FreeIPA users list <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Aan: FreeIPA users list <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Cc: Winfried de Heiden <w...@dds.nl>, Fraser Tweedale <ftwee...@redhat.com>,
Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com>
Onderwerp: [Freeipa-users] Re: Replica install on RPI3
Datum: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 11:25:21 -0500

Winfried de Heiden via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi all,
Believe me, after modifying "startup_timeout"
in/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ipalib/constants.py and/etc/ipa/default.conf
is does run on a Pi as a Master but obviously thisis not enough fiir the
Replica.
See https://www.freeipa.org/page/ARM
I did not add this post to discuss whether it is usefull to run on a P,I try to
find out which install parameter (I guess) to modify in whichfile. I had
FreeIPA running Master running for months on a Pi. It ranstable :)
There are multiple reports of it (and related hardware like the bananapi)
running fine. How much of a good idea it is is up for debate ;-)
TBH I'm glad you're creating a replica with a CA so you don't have asingle
point-of-failure.
rob
Winfried