On Sun, 2018-11-25 at 18:51 +0100, Alex Corcoles wrote:
> Even if Ipsilon is phased out I think I'll try again. IIRC, I had an
> issue doing a test run, read about Keycloak being the future and gave
> up quickly. RHEL 7 is still good for a few years, so maybe I have an
> alternative solution on RHEL 8 when it dies.

Actually just gave it a whirl and it worked nearly out of the box*.
Installation is even more painless than FreeIPA's.

I'll play a bit more with Ipsilon. I think Keycloak is fancier but
Ipsilon might give me what I want with less effort.

Cheers,

Álex

* /etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.key and
/etc/pki/tls/certs/localhost.crt for some reason were borked and I had
to regenerate them on a clean instance.

--
   ___
 {~._.~}