On su, 24 helmi 2019, Patrick Irish via FreeIPA-users wrote:
I've been fighting with this for 2 months.  I've rebuilt both the ad
and ip server twice. Currently ipa and ad only contain a single unique
user.  AD and ipa are on separate dns domains (ad.domain.com and
int.domain.com respectively).  AD domain has windows pc joined to it.
IPA server has linux server joined to it.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Can you show your sssd configuration? There is something fishy in that
SSSD is not splitting apart your AD user name and is asking AD DCs with
a fully-qualified name (ad.u...@ad.domain.com) instead of just ad.user.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer