Karim Bourenane via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I need your help. I have a small projet, finale design no fixed yet :
> 2 IPA server in dedicat network (no link between), but with the same
> REALM: IPA.EXAMPLE.COM <http://IPA.EXAMPLE.COM>
>
> I want to deploy some IPA-client with 2 interfaces, each host interface
> managed by each IPA server.
>
> Can you confirm me, that its possible to enroll 2 time the ipa-client in
> each servers ?
>
> If yes, i need to configure well the SSSD + KRB5 (kerberos). Can you
> help me about this configuration ?

Two separate but identically named realms? Not possible.

Two differently named realms at once, not possible without manual
intervention. You could use ipa-client-install to set up one and then
you'd have to manually update files to add the other. You'd have
difficulty using the ipa command-line tool and certmonger, being limited
to a single realm.

I'd be curious about the reason for doing this.

rob